1. Never park in a downward sloped parking space on a snowy night.
2. People are going to hate you. Don’t let it bother you. It really is their problem, not yours.
3. Social media is a powerful thing. Never give your info to anyone in real life that you wouldn’t immediately think to invite to your wedding.
4. Thrift stores are lovely. If you can’t live without shopping, go to thrift stores. They’ll have exactly what you need without completely emptying your wallet.
5. Be ready for awkwardness, heartache, and backstabbing in high school. But also be prepared for laughter, adventures, and excitement.
6. Long-distance relationships don’t always fail. Distance proves if your relationship truly can withstand anything. It makes the heart grow fonder, and can cut more deeply than a razor at the same time.
7. Spend more time on your outfits than your hair or makeup. People notice clothes before anything else.
8. If you’re not sure whether someone is worth it or not, listen to the way your heart feels when they say “I gotta go”.
9. Taco Bell is the best comfort food.
10. Fall in love every goddamn week. Don’t be afraid to move on when someone isn’t giving you what you need. You are not needy.
11. Go to the dances in high school, with a date or otherwise. Just go.
12. Wearing or not wearing makeup is completely up to the owner of the face. Neither is better than the other. Both are ways to feel confident, so pick whichever one does that for you the most.
13. Your virginity is sacred wether you believe so or not.The concept of it does not “gaslight” women or men into “sluttiness”. The fact is, it is something you only have once and cannot get back. Lose it when you want, but only when you want.
14. Until you turn 17, always buy clothes a little too big.
15. True friends will show up at your door with sparkling cider and cookies when you cry to them over the phone, even if they live 30 minutes away.
16. Always own at least one heating pad, 2 if you’re a girl. Keep them handy under the bed.
17. Let every single person you encounter know that you are not a force to be reckoned with. Be kind. Forgive them, but cap off the second chances.
18. Write. Never stop writing. Write as the words come to you, no matter how stupid they sound in your head. Write stories of what you want to happen, write stories of things that have happened. Write lyrics to songs you’re listening to right now if they apply to your life. Write everything. Fill dozens of journals and empty hundreds of pens.
do u ever catch ur dog watching tv and wonder what the hell they’re thinking about
LISTEN UP MOTHER FUCKERS
ITS CALLED WOLFRAM ALPHA
THIS IS THE BEST GODDAMN WEBSITE FOR ACADEMIC SHIT. FUCK GOOGLE.
THIS MOTHERFUCKER WILL LET YOU SEARCH “HOSPITAL BEDS IN CHAD VS. IRAN”
AND IT GIVES YOU A STRAIGHT GODDAMN ANSWER
MAYBE YOU’RE NOT INTERESTED IN DOCTORNESS OF THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES COOL SHIT
HAVING TROUBLE WITH MATH?
OR MAYBE YOU WANNA DICK AROUND
WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT
if every one of my followers did this, we could give more than 85 meals to less-fortunate animals. for free.